Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Its All About Timing

Tick... tock... tick... tock...

The clock keeps on ticking and you are wondering  when is a change going to come. You keep telling yourself the old cliche' "patience is a virtue". But all your virtue is about to go out the window. So instead of waiting you begin to put things into motion, and the next thing you know everything has blown up. Now you have to start all over, when all you had to do was just wait.

Why is that we have a hard time waiting on things? Is it because we live in a "microwave" society, and just have to have everything right now? Is that we feel that if we don't get what we want we when we want it, that we will never be able to have it? Try saying that five times fast! LoL!

I have learned that it does not matter how hard I would try to make something happen, if its not time for it to happen it will not happen unless God wants it to happen. Waiting on God is truly a faith building and trust building process. It is almost His way trying to see if we really trust Him like we say do... and if we are honest... we usually don't trust Him like we say we do.

So what do we do? I am still working on that myself! LoL! However, what I have learned is that when my prayer life is strong and I am in my Word, I experience this peace that only comes from the Lord (Philippians 4:5-8). Its like I reach this place where I say "God let your will be done", and I actually mean it! Lol! But I promise it is the best thing that you can ever do. The word of God says in Jerm. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". In other words if God has already figured it for you, then you may as well just wait on Him. The "worst" that can happen is that He only gonna bless you ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1gCrHGQIl4

No comments:

Post a Comment